WTXL — A year-old boy who was shot when he and three other armed suspects broke into a home on Wabash Trail will now be tried as an adult for attempted murder. Jahlil Butts, 17, is the latest and likely the final suspect to be charged in a home invasion on Wabash Trail on May He was transferred into jail custody on Thursday to face attempted first degree murder and armed burglary charges as an adult. According to court documents, year-old Tyree Tillman, year-old Jaylin Baldwin, year-old Amarion Meeks and Butts traveled to a home near the block of Wabash Trail at approximately a. Authorities say the suspects used the victim's key, which had been stolen two days before, to enter the house. However, when they were standing in the kitchen, the homeowner was waiting for them with a rifle.
Oklahoma man who fatally shot three teens in home invasion won't face charges
Police: Tallahassee homeowner shot 2 out of 4 home invasion suspects, all 4 charged
FOX 2 - A group of thieves who were charged with breaking into at least 20 Warren homes were arrested thanks to a year-old who called police as they broke in. The teenager was in the basement when she heard the commotion upstairs. The frantic call was made from a home on Aline Street in Warren Wednesdaywhen the teen realized that three men were inside the house. Those men, who police identified as year-old Carlton Ashford, year-old Cedrick Ashford, and year-old Dejhan Marshall were all arrested. But police said this isn't their first crime. They said they are believed to be responsible for more than 20 home invasions in Warren, Frasier and Eastpointe over the past several months, according to police chief Bill Dwyer.
Three teens face life sentence in home invasion charge
It happened Saturday evening in the block of Parkridge Drive. A year-old man was shot in that home invasion, according to GDPS investigators. Investigators say three people are involved, and two of those people are on the run. Dispatch got the call about a shooting around 3 p. Officers found the victim with a gunshot wound to the abdomen when they got to the scene.
All six youths suspected of a violent two-night home invasion and car theft crime spree across Melbourne have been arrested. Police on Thursday morning confirmed they were not looking for anyone else after a mob of youths allegedly smashed into homes with knives and poles, assaulted families, terrified elderly residents and carjacked a young mother and her baby. In a rare move, police earlier released the names and photos of two year-olds after the Children's Court gave approval to identify them to help the manhunt. It came after an year-old Shepparton man was arrested in the Kingsbury area about 9. He was charged on Thursday afternoon with three counts of home invasion, three counts of false imprisonment, three counts of theft, five counts of theft of a motor vehicle, aggravated carjacking and two counts of recklessly causing injury.